Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Book Haul, or the One with the Rest of November




Ummmmmm December is not tomorrow. It's not. NO WAY. I AM VERY IN DENIAL.


For review:

From Macmillan: 


 40th Anniversary edition of Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

From Harper on Edelweiss:

184780832284039821570318176614161757121518530518

Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (EEEEE!)
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Finding Paris by Joy Preble

Borrowed:

18081228

The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (THANK YOU ALEXA!!!)

Weekap... er, Weeks-cap:

Review: Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
Review: The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
Review: Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
Review: Jane Austen Cover to Cover by Margaret C. Sullivan

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
The TBR Tag
The Scary Place: The Art of Binging and Total Fictional Obsession
Top Ten Unreleased Sequels
Sisterhood of the World Blogging Tag

6 comments:

  1. Crimson Bound! The Orphan Queen! *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! The Orphan Queen!! *all the grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's totally crazy that it's December now and 2015 is just around the corner. Yay new books, though. I really liked Tuck Everlasting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, very pretty Tuck Everlasting. Such pretty.

    ILLUSIONARIUM? THAT REMINDS ME OF THE VERY IMPORTANT FACT YOU NEED TO READ HER FIRST BOOK ENTWINED, GILLY B. JONES. It's hilarious and shippy and adorable and a retelling of the 12 Dancing Princesses fairy tale and I will gift you that for Christmas I will. I'm almost positive you'll fall in love with it.

    Jessi Kirby is a fabulous writer, so you should get all her books. Just sayiiiiiiiiing.

    But yes. Heather Dixon. Entwined. Get on that ish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Kissing in America, Made You Up, Things We Know By Heart, and Finding Paris too. :) I'm pretty excited about them. Have a good reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Orphan Queen - you are SO welcome! I know that, as a fellow Incarnate series fan, you wanted this one, and I also predicted you would love it (which you did). Glad I could share it with you! Also, I have my eye on Illusionarium, a book that I was very, very, VERY curious about. I hope it turns out to be really good!

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)